Friday, February 28, 2020

I hate drama

Had to ride with Debra, who lives on creating drama and crisis.  Example: told me I HAD to put Ron in the neighbors grass to load him.  It is impossible to push Ron in grass.  I told her NO everyone else loads him just fine without.  She got nasty but then did it the correct way.  

Then freaking out about Corona virus and taking her hands off the wheel repeatedly to spray Lysol on her hands.  I told her the virus is airborne and that freaked her out even more.  Terrible driver COULD NOT stay in her lane thank God we made it here alive.

All she wants to hear is she is a victim and doing a GREAT job when both are wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You called in an unsafe driver report to protect the vulnerable people who ride paratransit, right?

Anonymous said...

“ All she wants to hear is she is a victim and doing a GREAT job when both are wrong.”

Irony