Friday, February 7, 2020

Friday

I don't feel like writing but I will bang something out. 

Slept OK.  Spotty still has the sniffles but very cuddly, curious, active, great appetite, and drinking lots.  I am giving him all the probiotics he will take and he is happy to lap them up (I put them in the soup for cats). 

We went to the warehouse, got our supplies, went to work.  We stocked, did the usual. 

Ron had some memory problems but I worked very hard at being nice and helpful.  I don't want to have my life reviewed before the big throne one day and have God show I was a bitch. 

We came home.  I was pretty tired and laid down for a little bit, woke up before the alarm  The Lumber Liquidators man came and measured, said they would get back to me with a quote.  Then the Walmart delivery came, new water fountain for the cats.  They were very happy to see that set-up. 

I found my chair stolen about that time.  I am going to Home Depot tomorrow and buying chain, I will chain the next chair (I have a couple) to the tree so no one can steal it.  It will be movable for the yard guy and all but I doubt anyone is going to the trouble of cutting the chain off the chair. 

#6 will probably feel triumphant because it will be out of my driveway but it will still be in the front yard.  I don't plan to get a big heavy chain so I doubt the HOA will object.  And I will have my chair. 

I checked the mail, found the electric bill.  I will pay that tomorrow when I am out. 

I will be busy tomorrow. 

I may get a few snacky type things for the guys next week.  Not that I think they will be sitting around eating all day but it might be nice to offer. 

I haven't had a lot of contractors. 

I feel like I am getting 20 years worth of work in a couple of months.  But, at the end of it, it will be very nice. 

I hang on to that. 

I will be glad when this is done.  I will be really glad when Spotty is better.  I hate to see him sneezing and all congested.  But he will be fine. 

It's been a long day but I don't have to set an alarm for tomorrow, that will be very nice.  I generally only sleep until 7-8 anyway and I nearly always go to bed early unless I am manic. 

My new shampoo (I got it the other day) has been very nice and I finally got a look at myself in the mirror today, happy with it.  The fragrance is a little strong but OK.  I am glad I got the bigger cot but it took a dent out of the budget. 

I got over the mania so I should be OK at the stores tomorrow.  I just need to figure out the right weight for the chain, nothing overt but something that can't be easily snapped. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cats don’t just get the sniffles. Google feline herpes.

Heather Knits said...

When Bubba had this all they could do is put him on preventive antibiotics. Spotty is perky so I am not worried, I have dealt with a few truly ill cats and he is OK.