Thursday, February 13, 2020

I forgot to pay the water bill again...

More drama than I would like, cutoff notice fell off the door and I found it in the yard...up all night wondering if they would accept my payment today. 

Called, they did take my payment.  I prepaid a month so I don't have to worry about the next one. 

Last night I also called the pharmacy and put in for refills.   The woman who answered the phone knew what they were for and took it seriously.  I explained I like to put in a little early in case there is a supply chain issue, she got it. 

No one wants me off my lithium.  It should be ready by Friday.  Well, ready today after 1 but I am OK for about 2 weeks at home. 

But, since I don't take anything "scheduled" I can get refills early.  I try to only be stupid about one thing at a time. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you live on drama and that without it you would feel very lost. Is that part of your disease? Maybe. Maybe not.

Anonymous said...

Are they finally done with drywall and painting?

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Heather. I hope you are OK it is not like you not to post on your blog.

Anonymous said...

You must be doing a lot of cleaning today.

Anonymous said...

Where are you Heather? Let us know you are OK.

Heather Knits said...

I am OK just tired, about to update.. we worked last night.

They have to put the texture and paint up. Also hang doors and do trim. He comes tomorrow for some of it.

Heather Knits said...

I like boring and enjoy it.