Tuesday, February 25, 2020

And, there's the depression...

Just like a switch flipped... it does that sometimes. 

I am glad I had the front room decor picked out, you can check the wish list if you want.  I plan to put the turquoise cushions on the couch with the orange slip cover and the orange cushions (the furry ones) on the one with the navy slipcover.  I went with textured pillows for Ron to have some texture. 

I got all that picked out, so I know what to get now.  Ugh.  Now it is "crawling out of the black hole" time.  I guess I will go do up my pills for a week with some kratom, which I have found is a good adjuvant to my prescription therapy. 

The link is in my sidebar if you are curious. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A $40 bath mat? Or is it for next to Ron’s bed?

Heather Knits said...

Next to my bed, I am thinking, washable because cats love to puke on carpet...that is lower down the list, I would really love the shower curtain or the living room stuff (slipcovers and cushions).