Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Tuesday afternoon

So I basically googled where can I send a fax in my zip code?  It told me the Fed Ex office on Greens road, which isn't far.  Great, I thought, but I'd better call.  So I called and Fed Ex told me "You can't, there, but you can send a fax at this store instead".  Interestingly enough that was the facility where I faxed my mortgage documents 16 years ago.

I did have to give up my social to get the mortgage.

Anyway, I put the information in my phone and arranged a Uber.  I waited in line and they told me they had a self serve fax area I would have to use.  It took me a while to get change, and figure it out, but I did.

I got the damn thing faxed, it said "complete" and I got a confirmation.  So I should be done now.

I went to the smoke shop to get more hemp cigarettes since Ron was buying.

I had taken my mood stabilizers, earlier, with a protein shake.  That was, apparently, not enough to hold it and I got pretty nauseous.

I also found a water mark on the ceiling away from the pipes so I will need to replace the roof the next couple months.  That did a really good job of killing my mania.

So I got to the store I got a couple packs (they will last me forever), and a little incense (not much because still queasy).  I talked to my aunt while I waited at the bus stop.

I found a debit card when I got off the bus.  I picked it up and took it home.  I called the non emergency police number and they said they would send out an officer to get the card and return to the owner (a woman).  She must have kept her bus card and the debit card in a back pocket and pulled both out when she went to board the bus.

I am sure she will be happy to get it back.

I really like coming home now the colors are so nice.  I am still waiting on the police.  I am sure the neighbors will wonder about that.

Ron called the cable company, apparently he is ordering movies when drunk.  He had them turn that off.  They said they were sending someone out tomorrow for something, not sure why.  They come after work.

Work shouldn't be too bad tomorrow, it has been pretty slow.

Hopefully I can go to bed early tonight.  I am still moderately queasy but not about to vomit like I was earlier.  Ron suggested I have s smoke, I reminded him it is a cannabis products.  A legal one, but still cannabis, and I might get into trouble for doing that around an officer.

My arm hurts where I pulled the forearm muscle hauling Ron out from the bed.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I also found a water mark on the ceiling away from the pipes so I will need to replace the roof the next couple months. That did a really good job of killing my mania. "

Where are you going to come up with the money for that? You are already paying your dad $250 a month and I am sure Ron won't help with the rood repair either.

Glad you finally admitted you were on a manic driven spending spree.

Heather Knits said...

I never "admitted I was on a manic spending spree". I bought curtain rods and a $5 chair cover, that is it. 12 Bibles for the workers at $2 each. I have wish listed several things but that is certainly "permitted".

Mania spending spree is me getting the credit card and buying all new furniture, stuff like that.

We get some money in April we can do the roof then.

IRS said...

Oh you get a tax return? I like how you said “we get some money in April”

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say you're on a spending spree but you waste money. I don't know if it's a hoarding thing or like someone who lived through the depression. But, you overstock on every day things. You buy too much at one time then rebuy before you need too. That's why you have cases of stuff just sitting around on your floor that you don't even use.

Heather Knits said...

Self employed, have never got a refund. But the program we are in does a yearly payout. We have bought exciting things like hot water heater, etc. with the money. Usually it goes into savings, part of it this year can get the new roof.

Anonymous said...

I doubt Ron lets the money go into savings. You said he depleted your savings to next to nothing and never paid back money he has taken from it

Heather Knits said...

He puts it in, he takes it out, he MEANS to put it back, but doesn't...

Anonymous said...

A follow up to my post at 2:04 am.

I saw the picture of the cat in your yard, in that picture the cases of water is visible. I remember that water sitting on the floor in the house months ago, which proves my point of how you overbuy. You do know that water has an expiration date, and after being outside in the sun for so long, it's now undrinkable.

Stop buying in bulk, you don't need to do that, it's just wasting money!

Anonymous said...

I agree @9:20am. There were also many packs of soda seen while still buying MORE packs of soda.

Heather Knits said...

And how much coffee do you have? :)

Anonymous said...

I have a small container of k cups. In my pantry. Not on the catio or in giant boxes stacked up on the floor next to an open litter box while I am at Sam’s club buying more :)

Anonymous said...

I buy Costco brand coffee, each bag is two pounds I buy three bags. When the third bag is half empty, I buy three more. I shop at Costco once a month.

Anonymous said...

I doubt they have that much coffee nor do they leave it outside in the elements.

Anonymous said...

So basically his having access to the savings needs to be taken away. God forbid you made him pay the savings back. Instead just let him keep pouring that money down his throat

Anonymous said...

Added to my post about Costco:

I have two cats and once a month I order from Chewy when almost out of products.

variety pack treats - 3 oz pouch case of 4
Friskies wet variety pack - case of 32
Friskies dry food - 16 pound bag
35 pound pail of cat litter

Anonymous said...

Yes thank you. Nothing should be next to the litter box except more litter

Heather Knits said...

That is one thing that surprised me in all this: how much cat stuff. 5 cat trees, several litter boxes, etc. Not to mention "his" food and "their" food, food storage bins, treats, toys, etc. None of that is going away I will purge my stuff first.

Anonymous said...

Yeah my cats are spoiled like that too. They have toys scattered all over the house, it looks like a kid toddler lives here. lol. All those things are used daily and extra. But, I'm just saying buying stuff like food doesn't have to be lying around unused then buying more to add to it.

You can use that water to flush your toilet. :)