Thursday, December 6, 2018

It didn't come last night

I waited until 8:30, then went to bed.  I slept pretty well and had Torbie and Biscuit with me, as usual.  It is so much fun to sleep with them.  I don't need them to do tricks or even get in my lap, I love it when they sleep with me. 

I woke up and checked, nothing on the porch.  Well, crap. 

I know USPS is busy this time of year, and Amazon wants 2 days so they can get their "prime" money.  I am stuck somewhere in the middle of that. 

Happily Torbie is not expecting her gift, it will be a delightful surprise to her.  Our only problem may be competition, if more than one cat "wants" the house. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read USPS was closed for Bush funeral

Anonymous said...

why don't you use tracking so you know when your package is coming?

Heather Knits said...

Tracking said it would be there yesterday. After I went to bed, Amazon sent me an "attempted delivery" message - but USPS always just dumps it on the porch, whatever it is. I live in a pretty decent neighborhood.

I think delivery services were closed, I know the processing plant was not. Big memos up everywhere.

Well, I got it now and she likes it! :)