Friday, December 14, 2018

I woke Ron up

At 11. 

He spent an hour setting up his computer.  I was under the belief we would be using mine, but no, he wants to do it his way. 

I will say one advantage, using his room he can lay down on the bed to do the work.  He doesn't do well sitting up for long periods. 

The computer guy is working on Plan C or D by now, not sure, that may work and save us some drama.  I told him, if the guy does make it work, I will have to take a shower before we leave because my hair is a greasy nest. 

While drinking his breakfast, Ron told me he spit out a crown (he didn't know what it was, but showed it to me) the other night.  So an expensive trip to the dentist. 

I swear, sometimes I am tempted to YANK every tooth Ron has that gives him a problem get him dentures and leave it at that.  But of course that is inhumane.  Doesn't mean I don't think about it!  There goes our Christmas money!  Computer repairs for Ron and now dental work. 

I am glad I at least got what I wanted, Torbie's house.  She loves it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why would you waste money getting his teeth fixed when he is drinking and drugging himself to death anyway? What a waste of money. Not to mention he is not that attractive so missing teeth aren't going to make him look any worse. The only ones I would not remove are front ones buy any back teeth get them pulled.