Saturday, December 8, 2018

I've never heard that one before

I got a text from my adoptive Mom.  She found my Christmas list and wanted more Heather items.  Huh?  I had a couple of items.  Two choices pegged at $25 each.  If I get one, that's all I would expect, one of them. 

Now I see the problem.  I looked up the list and only the two items.  I can say it because it is my list, some nice soap.  Two different fragrances, she picks.  I will like it, whatever it is. 

"More" she said.  So I told her what I thought today, I could use a scarf to go with my coat.  I can.  I will use it.  I told her ideally it will go with teal but I'm not picky. 

Apparently I had plenty of stuff for Ron and the cats.  I had marked a little radio, and some nuts, for Ron.  The cats got a play and squeak and some cat treats. 

But I really couldn't think of anything for myself, aside from the soap, and a scarf, for me.  She was happy with that. 

She got her box today so I don't have to worry about it.  Dad got his gift and my aunt should have gotten hers today, too.  She is out of town so her son will pick it up.  I got Torbie's house already (she loves to sleep in it, next to my head).  So pretty much set for the short term. 

I've just never heard that, before.  "You don't have enough on your list". 

No comments: