Friday, December 14, 2018

Already took my pills

I forgot and did it already, but I had planned to wait on my pills today. 

That, IMO, is a really risky thing to do, but I have done it occasionally on days like giving Ron his shot, etc. because I wanted to be clear.  Also doing the sales tax.  Then I take them later. 

The medication does make me foggy.  Assuming I suddenly didn't need it anymore, you would definitely notice a difference in my writing. 

Ron has been very possessive of the accounting functions of the business, did not want me to have anything to do with them.  So I didn't. 

But now his system isn't working.  I have an accounting program on my computer, I know NOTHING of it, and we have to do the report on it today. 

Ron will be sitting nearby, telling me how he did it on his computer. 

On the one hand, I'm really going to need my pills.  On the other hand, I wish I had that extra clarity. 

I try to remind myself I am basically just doing data entry today.  But it could be challenging.  Ron is still asleep. 

No comments: