Sunday, December 30, 2018

Well, I took my shower

I also talked to Ron and confirmed that yes, he had a blackout.  I don't know why he would ever think one is a good idea, or something to be sought. 

I didn't fight with him, more resigned.  I told him I did not want the Waffle House so he deleted the trip.  He said he was "tired" anyway.  I bet. 

I took a shower.  I have some gaps in my beauty education.  Things like when to use conditioner, how long to leave it in, how long to rinse, stuff like that. 

I decided to use my Green Apple (by Suave) shampoo and conditioner today.  Each bottle cost a whopping 94 cents.  Pretty cheap to make! 

Just shows you the markup on the fancy stuff. 

So I put my glasses up (about the only time I take off my glasses: shower time and bed time) and got in the shower.  I really like my shower, it is roomy and good-looking, hand held shower (I bought it for Ron but he hates it).  I washed my hair.  It smelled good.  Then I applied conditioner about halfway down (where the ponytail starts) down to the ends.  I remembered, years ago, reading a conditioner bottle that said rinse out immediately for light treatment, for a more intensive treatment leave in for 3 minutes.  I twisted it up and secured it to the crown of my head with my trusty hair clip.  It keeps my hair out of the way when I'm washing my back or whatever. 

I proceeded with the shower, got everything done.  NOT shaving my legs until spring so that saves me time.  I used my lemongrass soap, which harmonized nicely with the shampoo.  I'm fruity today!  :p

Towards the end of my shower, I undid my hair and rinsed it out, what I thought was "enough".  I finished up and got out, dried off. 

My freshly washed towel is nice and absorbent.  I went in the bedroom and called Chuck.  Voicemail.  That is not good, probably means he is sick today.  I will keep my phone around though, in case he does call back, but it does not look promising for me getting out today. 

My aunt and I texted, she confirmed we are on for next week.  Good.  I always feel better when she gives me a ride because I know we will have very little drama (and that, from traffic). 

My adoptive Mom basically sent out a big hint for cat pictures last night, when we talked, so I sent her one each of Biscuit and Torbie.  They are pretty good about allowing photos.  She loved them. 

When my Dad dies (he hates cats) one of her first stops will probably be the animal shelter!  I have no doubt of it. 

I guess I will go watch some TV, I woke up with a nasty headache that is still lurking around and I have no desire to clean up the carnage in the kitchen.

No comments: