Monday, December 24, 2018

Expensive

My aunt invited me over, I accepted.

Ron has embarked on his usual personal attack on me, saying they don't want me around, etc.  Abusers do that to split people from their support.  If I have someone to go to, I might be more prone to leave him.

Very tedious.  He was fine up until I told him about it.  But he wants to make it as expensive as possible for me to go.

She asked if I wanted to stay the night.  I almost said yes (but I would miss Torbie and Biscuit!).

They are gearing up next door for the party.

Edit, still making personal attacks, telling me I am "weak" and basically in desperate need of approval, because I want to spend time with people who care about me. 

I got annoyed enough to say something along the lines of at least my family wanted me around.  His family would never give us rides to holiday events, even though we "were invited".  My aunt at least sends someone to pick me up.  They are happy to see me, there are no head games, no people passing out in the side yard or vomiting on the carpet (his family gatherings). 

But he is sending some sort of vitriolic text right now, to my aunt.  She is a big girl and can handle it but it is embarrassing. 

Which is a word he kept using about me. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, glad you are going to your Aunts for Christmas...Ron chose to stay home, that is his right. But, please enjoy your day...may God bless you richly during this season, and in the New Year too.

Anonymous said...

You should spend the night. You need a break from that disgusting man.