Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday

Rain all week, it was supposed to be dry.

I woke up around 7 and did my workout on the exercise bike, did 45 minutes.  My heart rate was lower than I would have liked but I find it is better and more palatable to do a less intense workout when depressed.  It was still about 60% which is a good range.

I got off and took my shower, my hair was really bad because I didn't shower yesterday.  I was debating what I wanted to do: watch some TV and take a nap, or go out.  I was thinking it would be fun to go to the Waffle House maybe.  And the thunder started.

Rain, again.  Now, I am very happy we are not in a drought.  I think 2011 we had such a bad drought I had a pipe crack in my yard.  So I don't want that.

But it meant I'd be stuck at home - out on foot in the rain just doesn't work.  So I took a nap.  I woke up with a headache but a soda cured that.  I changed my pillow configuration somewhat so I think that is helping.

I talked to Ron (he was drinking) and got him back to bed, then found out our schedule for the next couple days.  I will have to get my Walmart delivery on Sunday.  So I selected that while it was still open and started putting things in my cart.

I came here and read my comments, then, based on one, added some shelf stable orange juice to the order.  Walmart lets you modify your order for a while after you place it.

I finished that up, all done, coming Sunday morning.  I need to figure out tonight's dinner.  I am depressed and vaguely queasy.  I have eaten a number of cheese sticks today and need something more substantial.  I want to get something delivered but I am not sure what.

I doubt Ron will complain if I get more Specialty chicken.  He loves that.  I need to go to bed pretty early so I can get up early and do my kettlebells.  I'll need to get up at 6.  That's not bad.

I had better go figure out my dinner.  I may edit and let you know what I got.

Edit: I had a free pizza coming, so I upgraded it to "pan" with double pepperoni (cost to me, $2), got some parmesan bread bites, a diet soda, and some chicken for Ron.  Not sure when it's coming: it's Friday night so it may be a while.  But I am looking forward to it. 

No comments: