Saturday, June 8, 2019

Saturday night

I cleaned up the garage, and the fridge.  I ordered pizza which is on the way. 

Later: pizza came.  I also got Ron specialty chicken which is basically baked,topped, chicken.  He loves it and loads of protein, very few carbs. 

I ate and took my pills.  I am still trying to figure out what to put in my garage.  I have an area about 30 inches wide by 2 feet, that merges into an area about 4 feet square.  I could put anything short of a treadmill, there.  I don't want regrets. 

Of course, they always say don't make big decisions right after a major life change (divorce, death, move), same applies to mood shifts.  Never make a big decision when manic or depressed. 

The punching bag doesn't really need assembly.  That's a plus.  Also cheaper. 

Elliptical works more of the body.  Also larger and requires assemblers.  Costs more. 

But I'm still thinking. 

Ron was utterly delighted with the chicken and ate most of it.  I tried it once, and, to be honest, wasn't that impressed.  But he loves it and that's all that matters.  I got him (and the cats) fed and fed myself.  That's what matters. 

I will be glad when this depression is over. 

No comments: