Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sunday 6 am

Why am I up at 6 AM listening to "Stronger" by the Score? 

I went to bed early.  Didn't sleep great, kept waking up.  I finally got up sometime after 5.  Ron woke up and told me he had forgotten to take his pain pill, he was in some pain. 

His answer: vodka.  He kept asking for his "old" vodka and I kept telling him we don't have it, you will have to order some.  He was drinking it like water, out of a bottle he keeps in the fridge.  I managed to get him back to bed.  Now he is shouting and what the old, old, writers used to call "ejaculations" (sudden, loud, shouts) as he lays in bed. 

Doubtful whether he will stay in bed.  I'd say pretty good odds of him falling. 

NOT how I wanted to spend my day off.  I had 2 caffeine drinks, total 120 mg for the day.  I will stop there. 

He did, at one point, ask me to go to Walmart to get him more pain pills so I will probably do that.  Doubtful if I can get - there's a crash, think he fell. 

I am skeptical about getting a cab home, it's the first of the month and a Walmart, on the weekend.  But I will try if he is really in a lot of pain.  Worst case I can take a cab home. 

But first I will attempt my workout and assembly of my racks.  They aren't going to construct themselves.  I haven't taken my antidepressant yet (need it after my morning!) so I ought to be pretty clear.  From what I remember building the "front room" shelving system it wasn't bad, just a little tricky lining up the holes in the shelf with the legs. 

The cats are good.  I fed 2 of them, haven't seen Torbie yet.  I cleaned the water fountain last night and put in a fresh filter.  It is really important for the cats to get a good amount of water every day.  It works a lot better than putting water on the food.  Biscuit likes it crunchy. 

I will clean the box later.  They have several boxes in the house but they prefer the one by my chair.  I like it because I can watch them go and make sure everyone is peeing and pooping OK.  So far, so good.  I praise Biscuit every time he pees.  I love that he pees a lot every time he goes.  That Royal Canin Urinary SO formula is perfect for him - delicious and does the job.  He loves their treats, too. 

Well, I started this feeling pretty bitter and hopeless, I am feeling better now.  Thank you for that. 

I am going to go warm up and then do kettlebells.  It is the most efficient workout - cardio and weights all in one.  Happily (thanks to Ron) I have some cute workout clothes I can wear while I am working out. 

It would be my luck I'd be out there lifting something heavy, naked, in the garage, and Ron would drunkenly put up the door!  Hello, neighbors! 

OK, I'm off.  My day is not going to do itself. 

No comments: