Friday, June 21, 2019

Friday night

Everyone is screaming about "the heat" here but I didn't find it that bad when I took a walk around 5:30.  I decided to take a different route and ended up finishing it in 25 minutes.  I already had over 8 thousand steps for the day so I called it good. 

I drank my Powerade (Zero) even though I felt I didn't really need it.  I was still craving salt so I had some pickles.  They are store brand "spears" and were pretty good but there was some heat in the jar.  I know they sell hot pickles, some of the solution must have gotten in my jar.  They were still good, though. 

Then I had a very small portion of chips.  They were delicious.  I have some lasagna in the microwave right now for dinner. 

It was pretty good.  The Walmart brand is very respectable, I like it.  It's not too thick, or too big.  A lot of times the "name brand" company gives a huge portion you really shouldn't finish. 

Ron has been up and down all night, asking for help cleaning his room, then biting my head off.  He "finished" now and is drinking in the kitchen. 

I got my pills taken and am getting ready to read for a while and then go to bed.  I get to sleep in a little, until 7, tomorrow.  That will be nice. 

I am just worn out from all the drama and his hysterics today. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have heat but in my state it's been very cool, cloudy and always raining. Farmers can't get their crops planted. If you have a deep freeze you should stock up. It's gonna get bad, real bad.

Heather Knits said...

Oh, I don't mind the heat. I just prepare for it and drink a lot of fluids if I'm going to be outside.