Monday, June 10, 2019

So

I had been digging in my front right pocket all day, looking for my keys.  I got up from my nap and decided to get dressed, just to get the clothes out of the way so I could hunt for my keys.  I heard a jingle in the pocket.  So I looked.  And there are my keys. 

Not sure what happened there. 

I got it cleaned up all around the head of my bed, near my nightstand.  Threw away a huge book I don't want.  "Handbook of Spiritual Warfare".  Nice premise but the author lost me when he said a woman can be infected by a demon when she is raped. 

I need an emoji for that, a shocked and disgusted one.  So I tossed it. 

I found an old cell phone, and the bag and paperwork from when I got my "new" phone, 3 years ago almost to the day.  So it's 3.  Not bad.  I know a lot of people get a new phone every year but I am resolved to be happy as long as it does what I need.  I can do a quick blogger post.  I can look things up online.  I can, of course make phone calls.  I can sent picture messages and take good photos.  I am happy. 

I am getting ready to take a walk before it gets too busy.  I filled up a garbage bag full of junk around my bed, it looks a lot better now.  When I added Ron's trash, and the kitchen garbage, I effectively filled up our huge outside garbage can. 

Off I go to take my walk. 

No comments: