Saturday, April 16, 2022

Very early Saturday morning

 Well I did it.  I had some excitement, though, when I got to the bus stop and realized: 1.  I did not have my lunch and 2.  I did not have time to go back and get it unless I wanted to pay $20 for a cab ride.  But I work at a grocery store as I have said, so I went on to work.  

I had a little discretionary.  My store has a McDonald's so I went there.  A double cheeseburger went from $2 to #$%! $3.  She wanted to know why I only wanted one instead of my usual 2 (one for lunch, one for dinner).  I got one.  I did not bitch about inflation at any point tonight.  Then I bought some donuts.  $1.28 right?  No.  $1.48 overnight.  [curses]  I won't be buying the burger or the donuts any time soon.  And the donuts were very good.  

I ate and took my pills before work.  That worked out well I was a little dizzy though.  I think that goes to allergies.  

Work was pretty uneventful.  One of the security guards told me "Heather" is a man's name in his country, and means brave.  He asked me if I was brave.  I said I hoped so!  

I did my job and came home.  I only worked 20 hours this week but of course transportation adds in at least another couple in there every day.  Too bad I can't get paid for riding the bus!  

I came home with my usual driver.  He was complaining about the cost of dog food.  

Spotty came running when I opened the door.  Biscuit was in the front room but didn't break a nail getting to me, Cleo showed up eventually.  I took my shower tonight so I don't have to take it tomorrow morning.  

I have pretty much tracked the hives to an herb tea I drink on occasion.  I had some tonight and they got mad.  

My hives didn't like the hot water.  I need to anoint them before I go to bed.  That's it for now.  

No comments: