Monday, April 11, 2022

Monday morning

 Well, I told myself, #6 did not do any big parties last year.  They are making up for lost time, this year they had a big blowout under their new covered porch right outside my bedroom.  They had loud music and talking, and my favorite, the karaoke.  That's right, and he was singing with his baby who was babbling into the mike (a guest, as #6 doesn't have infants anymore).  They all thought it was adorable and laughed and laughed with that note that says "We've been drinking".  I laid in bed for a while and remembered I had Ron's room, now.  So I moved into Ron's room and it was quieter.  I was able to get some sleep but they woke me up again yelling goodbyes.  Then, I know, he likes to pick up all the beer bottles for a while and throw them into the recycle can and that is very loud, so I stayed in Ron's bed and went back to sleep.  I woke up some time later and it was quiet.  Then I moved back to my bed.  

Other than that I slept great.  Still ITCHY I think I have a contact allergy as I have a solid line across my inside arm.  I do have some itch cream as I do get this sometimes.  I know I am not supposed to scratch but easier said than done!  The cats are happy.  I need to take a shower and it was raining earlier.   

Weather says this rain should be out of here in an hour or so.  That's good.  We tend to get these weather fronts, in and out pretty quick.  They can have heavy rain though.  

So I'm going to take a shower and get ready.  I do want to get my groceries today. 

That's it for now.  

BTW I think I rubbed up against a table in the breakroom that had something I'm allergic to.  The line on my arm is consistent with that.   

No comments: