Saturday, April 9, 2022

Saturday

 I cut the food back for the cats to 1/2 per cat per day.  This is suggested on the package as well as what my vet told me.  Biscuit is not taking it well, a lot of begging.  I see him eat he is getting enough he just wants enough to stay at 20 pounds.  He is probably afraid of losing that swingin' belly.  Cleo and Spotty are fine.  

I didn't get much sleep after work but I did get some, got up, went to work.  A bus driver suggested I wear white when I am at the bus stop trying to catch a ride in the dark, it seems like a really good idea.  When I got home today I dug out my white tshirts.  I also discovered that my previously malfunctioning safety light is working perfectly tonight.  So ideally I will have white shirt, safety vest, and safety light.  

Work was OK.  I helped one lady in particular she was very grateful.  My boss came by as she was thanking me so that was perfect timing.  

I had a 20 ounce diet Dew at work and a 12 ounce can of diet Dr on my way home.  Other than that I have been soda free for a while now.  Glad of that.  

I am going to bed early as I have to get up around 4 to catch my bus to work, but once I'm done at work I am off for 3 days.  

I laid down for a little while when I got home (not really a nap) and Cleo joined me.  I got my throw blanket which is apparently contaminated with oak pollen because my eyes went nuts running and itching.  That didn't help me sleep, I think one of the cats rubbed against the blanket when covered in pollen.  

My Dad's 80th birthday party went off without a hitch, except my stepsister dropped the sheet cake on the floor (they had already eaten half of it).  Other than that it was fine.  Probably a good thing as I have a borderline, and one type 2 diabetic in my family.  One serving of cake was probably plenty.  It sounded delicious, though.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: