Saturday, April 30, 2022

Saturday evening

 Well I got to work, did my work, came home.  Boss wanted me to clock in early so I did.  That's an extra $6 in my pocket.  Some issues at work, Dad asked (during our phone call) if all the stores were run that way and I had to say I don't think so, I think it's just this store.  I left, 2 homeless guys and a dog (men were not together) at the bus stop.  Not crazy about the dog, has it had it's shots?  Is it vicious?  Is it going to run out into traffic and get hit?  Got my bus it was my usual guy, and then the other usual guy at the transit center.  Walked home, pretty hot, here comes summer.  

House was a good temperature I was pleased with where I set the A/C.  It is set at over 80 and I am happy with it.  Should keep my bills down too.  

Came home, talking to my aunt as I walked, she is doing well.  Got home, laid down for half an hour and called my parents.  They are doing really well.  Dad is on the board of a new charity and really likes what they are doing.  

I am tired.  I hurt.  I am going to bed early.  That is all.  

No comments: