Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Tuesday morning

 I slept OK last night, but crying a lot (for me) today.  I have kept a hanky next to my computer since before Ron died so I just use that.  I have decided to just take today off (unless my glasses come in).  

Tomorrow, cooking and cleaning.  

It is nice and bright out so not so gloomy, and aside from the crying I am actually not very depressed.  

I have a pound of ground turkey thawed out, I plan to fry that up (I forgot to get poultry seasoning) with some salt and pepper, put it in bowls with lentils and rice.  I also need to cook the lentils, clean out the fridge and do the cooking dishes, will do all that tomorrow.  I also need to sweep, mop, do some laundry.  So I plan to do that tomorrow.  

Today will be my fireman show, a nap if God's willing...maybe some laundry.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: