Monday, April 18, 2022

Going to be a long day

 But I have determined something interesting.  I don't need caffeine to fuel me through a long day.  I have a little in the morning.  Today I had a mate (mah-tay) drink which has some stimulant compounds and a little caffeine, but I don't need to chug one diet soda after another to fuel myself.  My body just plugs along fine.  

So that is good.  I needed to know that.  Today anyway I leave at 7 and get home around 9 and that is PM.  The cats will be fine, I already fed them.  

Hopefully today will be a little quieter.  I want to be busy but not like yesterday!  Agh!  That was awful, busiest I have been since I was hired last May and that included all the holidays.  I am just glad I got through Easter.  

I know Ron is in Heaven but it is just hard to be separated.  I wonder what he would say about how I've been holding up.  

I need to get dressed.  I am wearing the black blouse today.  

I have to go, that's it for now.  

No comments: