Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Tuesday night

 Years ago my Dad told me he only wanted me to call Saturday unless I had an emergency.  So I did that.  After the pipe break he was OK with me calling more often.  After Ron's death he asked me to call every night, which I do.  They get to make sure I'm not decompensating and I get to check on my elderly parents.  

They are having a big party for my Dad this week and my aunt and uncle are flying out for that.  Also my other uncle, Dad's brother.  That all starts tomorrow.  So I told him tonight I will just text you once a day until the party is over.  And they both (adoptive Mom is included on phone calls) said Oh no you have to talk to us every day!  So they will call me tomorrow when they can, I don't know what they have planned for Thursday and Friday as I have to work those nights, but at least they want to hear from me.  

Has been a lot of loss this month.  I really miss how Baby Girl would get up on the couch next to me when I was on the computer.  

And my headache is back so I'm going to go eat some aspirin.  

No comments: