Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Wednesday morning (and hive photo)

 So I had read that Zyrtec can help with hives, but makes you drowsy.  So I took it last night, it knocked me out.  I slept until 10 which is very late for me.  And it didn't touch the hives.  So I will keep it around as a sleeping pill but it doesn't work for me with allergies.  

I have a very small part of my arm affected but it is incredibly uncomfortable.  

The line indicates to me I probably leaned my arm on the table at work and picked up an allergen.  Crab, nuts, could be anything.  But it got me.  

So I got up, the cats were very patient.  When Biscuit went to the vet for boarding and his FLUTD he was fed 1/4 cup twice a day so I tried that last night, and this morning, and they were very happy so I'm going to keep doing that.  I had all 3 cats in the bed.  

I still don't know what I am going to do with Baby Girl's cat treats as my gang are just not interested, but the treats are open and not fresh so I don't think anyone else wants them either.  But I spent a lot of money on them so I don't want to throw them out, either.  

I don't want to use them to lure stray cats because 3 is plenty.  So I'm glad I have a solution where the cats and I are both happy.  

I am about to do my God Time and then take my shower.  I may go out and run a few errands, I haven't decided.  It is sunny out so I am thinking it's not going to rain today, either.  From what I saw on my cell phone (the weather.com app is best, I think) it will be sunny the days I work coming up next week.  I need to figure out how many rides I need and then arrange them.  

I have to do my budget as well, I have to pay cell phone, internet, and "escrow" (taxes and insurance).  I will get it all paid, though.  So I may run out, I may not, it depends.  

I am upset I slept so late but I guess I needed it.  

No comments: