Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Family portrait!

 I thought this was too cute to keep to myself.  


Of course no way I could sleep in that bed and disturb them.  Happily I have 2 beds.  

One regret: one night shortly before Torbie died she was sleeping in my bed, and I moved her.  She didn't want to move.  But I needed to sleep.  She wasn't happy but she left and she was dead a few days later.  I feel bad about that.  So now if they are in the bed I just let them.  

I could probably lure them out with a can of wet food but not the best for the Biscuit.  Maybe I will do that if I remarry but odds are he will have his own cats in the mix as well.  

For now I am OK being single.  

For those who don't know: Biscuit in the back, Cleo front left (calico), Spotty front right (orange boy).  I have had the stuffed toy dog for 20 years now, and my Bible is near the toy as well.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a cat person I have a German Shepherd, but Biscuit is adorable in that pic.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet picture of your kitties. I like them all but Spotty is extra adorable.

Heather Knits said...

They are the cutest ever...