Friday, July 26, 2019

It is a MODERATED blog

Just a quick note before I take a nap. 

I think "most of us" understand I have a moderated blog.  You can leave comments, I decide if they post. 

If you leave a vicious or incomprehensible "ESL" post I will not be posting them, especially if you are trying to link a website. 

Yes, I know some people will allow a post linking a website, if that post links them.  I do not do that.  Last I read I am getting eleven THOUSAND hits a month.  I don't need more traffic.  If it comes, great, but I am not losing sleep over it. 

Hello to Norway, by the way.  I have a lot of readers from there. 

Anyway, when I set up the blog I had 3 choices.  Do not allow comments to post.  Post everything.  Or, my choice, allow me to select what posts.  If I find it "useful" in some capacity I will post it. 

If it is a useful link to a website educating me on how to tame Cleo the feral kitten, I will post it.  But a random, unintelligible post promoting your personal website?  No, I will not. 

You can always start your own blog if you want a pulpit. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are most likely bots and not real people

Heather Knits said...

Terrible syntax and grammar at any rate. Always with a link [pffft]

Anonymous said...

That’s usually a sign is a bot. It’s phishing