Sunday, July 28, 2019

Some new pictures (Cleo is warning up)

 Ron and Mama cat, not taken today. 

 Mama cat and Spot, eating together. 

 Cleo thinking that food sounds good, but still timid (note Spot in the front). 

Torbie watching all this from the front window, literally right next to me. 

 Cleo comes up on the food bowl. 

As Spot reclines in the yard. 
Cleo and Mom eating togther. 

I would hate for my blog to be a place of endless bitching and negativity.  I hope this made your day. 

I didn't pet Cleo, but I showed her my hands, moved around a little, and talked a lot to her.  I will try giving her some pets in a few days. 

Spotty is so docile I can scruff him, pick him up, pet him all over, put my hand under his belly, move him, etc.  Mom is also very tame and was clearly a pet before her pregnancy. 

No comments: