Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Wednesday morning

 Slept OK last night which was great.  I won't get much sleep tonight as I get home after 8 and have to get up at 4 so I think I will do meal prep for 2 days today before work. 

Got paid that is nice.   Now I need to figure out the budget. 

Cats are good.  They want more food than usual so I think one of their other houses stopped feeding them extra.  I compromised and am giving them an extra half cup. I don't want them hungry but the food is not endless and I have to pay for it.  I also don't want them getting fatter. 

Shower time. The hand soap at work is very drying but I can't use lotion at work because I work with my hands and it takes time for the lotion to soak in. Last night I remembered to use my good lotion so my hands are in pretty good shape this morning. I need to remember to use the lotion again after I make up my lunches.  

Did the budget that is GRIM.  Problem being I have to pay for rides, utilities, groceries as always.  Also have to pay for medication refills and blood test, trip to doctor and doctor's fee.  I will have to get into savings for that not crazy about it but I need the appointment and blood test.  

It is cold and NASTY out I am glad I am getting a ride to work.  I am just wearing black jeans with a navy tshirt and a blue plaid flannel over that. I remembered to get my new blue gel insoles for my brown sneakers and put those in last night.  Those are very nice.  I had the last ones about 6 months so a pretty good run for a $5 pair of insoles.  

My weight was up to 183 this morning so I am discouraged on that and feeling like I should just go back to the diet soda.  I am really battling that.  

Since I work fewer hours today I only brought one snack for my break and then the lunch as usual. I had a sandwich for breakfast. We will see how that goes. 

I have had some gas issues at work so I brought some gas pills for that. 

Depressed today; weather doesn't help. That's it for now. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might try zero calorie carbonated water. I'm addicted to it. No sugar, no aspartame. They sell single cans if you want to try one. Bubly brand is good.