Friday, February 10, 2023

Friday night

 Work was pretty busy which I expected with Valentine's day coming.  When I got hired there were some other women doing my job. One went out on leave last year for a medical issue (she is elderly, and obese, a very bad combination).  My boss told me today she is coming back so I will likely lose hours as a result. 

So there's that. Also my boss has held me to a very high standard saying things like "I want you always moving".  She can't do that.  So, at best, I will be doing her share of the work. But she gets paid more. 

Enough about that. My app logged me out (I was expecting it) at a very inconvenient time when I was trying to do my work and help a customer while 2 coworkers had a very loud conversation nearby. But God helped me get logged in again. 

I made it home on the bus. I am sitting in front of my little space heater while I do a load of laundry. Later on I'm going to bag up some candy. But the big plan is going to work early.  

That's it for now.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought you said Friday was actually your Fri are you not off today? An no I would not do that lady work for her either she is well enough to accomplish what she should or they need to cut her hours that would not be fair to you but I bet she doesn't stay long if she is elderly and obese shr probably won't be able to keep up

Heather Knits said...

I don't think she'll come back for long, especially if the boss asks her to work as hard as I do.

I'm off today, slept in with the cats, got up at 7:30 instead of 4. LOL

Anonymous said...

I was also off work today lol but my body won't let me sleep late 😂 I slept about a hour longer getting old sucks 😔

Heather Knits said...

Oh I hate that.