Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Tuesday morning

 I am debating whether I want to buy some Diet Dew today (I can afford it) or just take some caffeine pills through the day.  I am thinking it is more "appropriate" to drink the soda even though both provide the same caffeine drug.  I will have to get back to my aunt on that. 

I woke up with a sad song running through my head blaming myself for Ron's death. But I kept reminding myself how happy and thankful he was the last couple months, how he was ready to go, etc. He had died before and couldn't stop talking about how great it was. So I'm going to focus on that.  It was not an "angel of death" thing with him, God took him. But when death came Ron was happy to see it. 

I also remind myself what sort of care he would have likely gotten at a Medicaid nursing home and the horrible quality of life he'd have had if I did place him. His last years were a lot more comfortable than they could have been. 

Off to take my shower.  I think I am going to start taking my showers at night.  I work retail, I ride the bus home, that's a lot of stuff I'm picking up.  Rather than taking it to bed and sleeping with it all night (I sit on the toilet seat at work at least 4 times a day), I am thinking it would be better to come home and wash it all off straightaway. 

Just a thought. 

I am wearing my new, "cute" pink sneakers today we will see how they hold up.  We will see. 

I need to get ready to go. That's it for now. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I take a shower as soon as I get home I also take a fast shower in the morning to wake up lol