Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Tuesday

 Work was pretty uneventful.  I did only bring 2 bags of candy (candy+ Scripture booklet in a baggie) which I later regretted as I had some good opportunities I missed.  I don't hand that out  at work I only hand out plain candy. 

I got out to the bus stop at 4:05.  Bus can come anywhere between 4:10 and 4:25. And I waited, and waited...I was on the verge of calling for a ride when he showed, no excuse, at 4:55. I signed up for text alerts so Metro should have told me. 

I didn't get home until 6:30. I got home and was putting my stuff up, prepared to take my shower, and one of the cats brought a live bird in the house so that's an hour chasing it around trying to be humane. I finally got it cornered in Ron's room and picked it up.  Boy that got a lot of excitement from the cats. Then I put it outside and it flew away. 

Then I called my parents, took a shower, and bagged up candy for work and also some candy to hand out tomorrow.  Now I am going to bed. 😂

No comments: