Monday, February 13, 2023

Monday morning

 I slept OK last night but the bed was crowded with cats. That's my kind of problem.  

I don't know if I'll remarry and it is not a goal of mine,if that makes sense,but IF I do?  I am going to have to get a king sized bed. Even with  an average sized guy - there's no room.  Don't know how I'll cram it in the bedroom it is not large, and the way it's configured the bed can only go one place.  

Got my shower with the good soap, sprayed on a little body mist.  It will mostly fade pretty soon. Ride comes in about an hour. 

 All set...

Another post when i get back.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your fella will have a bigger place and you can move in with him.

Heather Knits said...

I wouldn't want to move; I need to be on a bus line. The last several years have taught me that "sure" transportation can fail and then it is the "ankle express" to the bus stop. And my house has 2 bedrooms and a study, was plenty big enough for Ron and I even with all the equipment. I am very fond of my house; not moving.

I could see a month at my place and a month at his maybe.