Monday, February 20, 2023

Some cute firemen rescuing cat photos; and my day

 Last night my local fire department saved a cat during a building fire. Poor thing must have been terrified of the firemen in their gear, but it looks pretty happy to be out.  



I thought that was really cool.  I am not a "fire fan" but I admire and respect what they do.  

I had a brain dead day in some regards: 95% of the way to work I realized I had left my phone at home and I had to go back for it.  Then after work I forgot my water bottle in my locker and had nothing to drink for over 2 hours.  

Other than that it was a fine day.  My stepsister (5 years older than me and lives a couple hours from Mom and Dad) is visiting Mom and Dad tonight so I doubt I will hear from them.  

I also started an inventory of what clothes I have so I don't end up with an excess.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: