Thursday, February 9, 2023

Thursday Morning

 I had too much caffeine yesterday battling depression and a headache. So I didn't sleep well last night. Work was pretty uneventful. 

When I got home I found the gas bill in the mailbox it was only $60 which was great. My summer numbers tend to run around $30-$40. So I was happy about that, and I can pay it after I get paid which is even better.  

I paid the electric bill this morning, they changed the online payment a little but I was able to do what I wanted. So that's set. I wouldn't be blogging without electricity. 

It rained yesterday, pretty hard, so I took a ride home. The street floods when we get heavy rain and it is impossible to get to the bus stop even after the rain has stopped sometimes. I bought some cat food and litter while I was there, and some candy to make "Valentines" for my coworkers. I think that will be fun, everyone gets a little bag of candy. I will have to do separate bags as some of the co workers are greedy and will eat an entire bag of fun size Snickers if I leave it unattended. 

I got the little candy hearts, I like those even though a lot of people don't, and I think they're fun. And that's something I can eat unlike most of the chocolate confections out there. I will talk more about these when I make them up. 

I haven't weighed myself yet I'm going to go do that. Yay!  183 much better! I figured I just needed to trim some carbs and calories, I was right. 

I have issues with being hungry it brings back VERY bad memories so I have to balance that with limiting calories enough to lose weight. But I brought smaller snacks, did not bring the milk and sweet potato I was doing. That seems to be doing it. Hopefully I can at least get down to 180 by the time I see Doc Monday. 

Let's see what the app is doing. It times me out every month or so I am about due to re log in. Still working so far. 

Shower time.   Ready to go to work. 

I haven't been able to beat the diet soda addiction and planning to get more before work and drink them through the day like I have all week. At least it isn't stalling my weight loss and I was drinking them before (the week before) my blood test so not overtly hurting me.  But I need to work on that.  

No photo today but I will do one tomorrow.  

That's it for now. 

No comments: