Friday, February 17, 2023

Friday morning

 Work went OK yesterday there was some drama with me getting my lunch as "someone needed to cover".  But I got it and while on my lunch I found the shoes: 



And bought them after trying them on.  I got these insoles to go with them I put them in all my work shoes.  


They are $5 at Walmart. Last 6 months.  

So that was a productive lunch, then my buddy came in it is always good to see her.  She took over for me when I left.  

Ride home was OK at first it was cold but not windy.  But by the time I got off the first bus it was very gusty, buffeting winds and not fun at all, overcast, damp, very cold and windy.  I am definitely getting a ride home today.  

The way I saw it yesterday I could buy the shoes or pay for a ride home.  

Got home and the cats were good, talked to Mom and Dad. He loves to grill I told him it's his Texas roots (born and raised in Texas).  They are active with friends which makes me very happy.  

I got to bed early and slept OK in spite of the insane amounts of caffeine I had consumed.  I woke up with  a migraine and had two doses (total) of Excedrin and en entire 6 pack of Diet Dew 16.9 ounce bottles trying to beat it back.  I did. Not something I am proud of though. 

Two photos of me today.  One is more flattering.  But I don't hate where I am; I just remind myself every pound lost is a pound less on my back, hips, knees,and feet.  



I get a lot of compliments when I wear bright colors.  And today I am matching Ron's room.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: