Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Wednesday morning

 So I took the shower last night so I don't need to run around this morning (part of the reason). Also when I was in the bathroom at work, right before clocking in,there was an employee vomiting in a stall. Sick?  Pregnant?  Both?  Who knows but I don't want it. I use the toilet at work at least 4 times a day (one of my medications acts as a diuretic). That's a lot of flesh exposure (still) to whatever is on the seat.  I am not real keen on bringing those toilet seat germs home. 

I will see if I get a cycle in the next 2 weeks. I don't have any tenderness yet which is generally a sure fire sign. On the one hand I would be thrilled to hit menopause but I worry about cardiac risk and also weight gain issues. I think my bones are fine. 

I need to get a new keyboard, I have been bitching about that for a while now. I am thinking about buying myself a bottle of perfume when I get my raise.  They have a lot of nice ones in the $20 range. Just get one, maybe some more "Tea Rose" I always liked that. It is old fashioned but I like it. The one I had last time didn't have good staying power and I would like something to stick around. 

The weather is going to be nice all week but cloudy so that's OK.  

That's it for now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did the shoes hold up?

Heather Knits said...

Shoes did fairly well. Got a little tight at the end of the day but didn't hurt, would wear again but not every day.