Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Wednesday morning

 Well work went OK.  Today my big work goal is to set up my insurance if at all possible. My family members are freaking out about that. 

I remember after Ron's accident his family kept saying "They" "had to" send Ron to brain injury rehab because that had happened with a distant relative. I finally reminded them Ron did NOT have insurance and they would be sending him home as soon as they could. And shortly after that the insurance companies successfully lobbied to get out of paying for brain injury rehab. 

Anyway I am resentful about it because it will be money out of my check and the policy won't pay for anything anyway. But I "have" to have it because that's what a responsible citizen does...

Should rain today so I may pay for a ride depending on how bad it is coming home. My keyboard is really bad this morning so that's it for now. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wjy get insurance if it doesn't pay anything

Heather Knits said...

Because it makes other people feel better. LOL

Anonymous said...

I would bet your insurance would be a good thing if you had a major illness or sickness.

Anonymous said...

Then don't do it just to please other people.

Heather Knits said...

Well turns out I can't sign up until November. In the meantime I am doing what I can to take care of myself.