Saturday, February 25, 2023

Saturday morning

 I believe in being honest here even when it makes me look bad. 

As you know during my Bad Times with Ron I would sit on the couch with a tub of frosting and a spoon and just eat. Yesterday I saw "keto" frosting and decided to try it. I liked it well enough I ate the whole tub but OH up all night on the toilet, which is now making funny noises when I flush.  I will not be doing that again.  

It was not the chicken I ate because I didn't have any cramps, nausea, or vomiting. No fever.  Just endless trips to the bathroom.  The nice thing about a small house I am NEVER far from the bathroom. 😂

But I guess that was a mistake I needed to make. Happily my weight is not up this morning. 

I am working on some laundry as I am not really up for going out. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: