Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sunday morning

 So doing the laundry I washed the cloth pads. Hung them up this time on a hanger with clips and they dried a lot faster.   Good tip. 

The last time I had light spotting I then had a pretty heavy standard cycle 2 weeks later so I have to anticipate I will have something this week.  Then I had another cycle 3 weeks later (last time) so that could happen,too. I do tend to drop some weight when I have a cycle so I am actually OK with this.  Short version it could happen anytime so I will not be wearing my light wash jeans any time soon! 

The "ribs" smell good I am going to have one for breakfast in a minute. Pretty hard to go wrong with a crock pot. I was also down half a pound this morning so I am happy about that. 

Cats are good,  they slept with me and Biscuit hogs the bed but that's OK.  Cleo is more polite and Spotty doesn't sleep with me. I am OK with that. 

I would like to wash the sheets but the bed is full of cats so I will have to wait. 

I also need to figure out my budget. But first I am going to make some tea, shower, and do my God Time. I am really happy I got that soap yesterday I was hoarding my little 1/3 of a bar of the Dove.  I could afford it but no one had it in stock. 

The short ribs were good enough I scalded my fingers in the juice digging out tender chunks of meat that fell apart in my hand.  So I would say the recipe is a go. The amount of liquid smoke is good, it enhances but does not over power. 

I plan to relax a little and then tackle mopping the floor. Take a nap after that. Then try on my outfits for tomorrow and get opinions (will post photos, I have 2 pairs of jeans I am debating)

That's it for now. 

No comments: