Saturday, February 11, 2023

Very early Saturday

 I decided not to stress about work.  I have another project this weekend.  I remember very clearly Black Friday I bought a six pack of Diet Dew and drank the whole thing during my shift.  That started me back on the diet soda addiction.  I need to stop that so going cold turkey this weekend.  I already woke up with a bad headache (detoxing) but it is better now.  It should be interesting.  

Slept pretty well in spite of the headache and spent about half an hour after I woke up petting Cleo in bed. She loves to sleep with me and get attention when I am laying down,but feels unsafe if I am standing up.  So I obliged her with lots of petting and nice talk telling her what a nice, pretty, girl she is and how she is my favorite (only!) girl.  She has come a long way and turned in her feral card but is a little quirky at times.  That's why I told God that's my test, if He wants me to remarry she will get in his lap. Because she runs and hides if I am on the phone or anyone comes over. 

So next up I go to the grocery store.  

Oh and some pictures. 

This is me 7 years ago, what do you think?  


This was me yesterday 


I'm going to get ready to go; I want to be out there early. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I told my BFF who couldn't get a job offer despite many interviews.
Your hair looks better short. It looks like you take care of yourself.
Pulling it back into a ponytail screams I don't care.
BTW after my friend took my advice, she got a nice job at the hospital. It does make a difference.

Anonymous said...

I do really like that haircut in the first picture

Heather Knits said...

Yeah it was pretty easy to maintain. I also would have the part in the middle because that's where it is naturally.