Friday, February 17, 2023

Yes, I bought a date night dress with nowhere to wear it and no one to wear it for

 While cutting through the clothing section I saw this dress.  


I thought about it at work and decided to try it on after I clocked out.  

I am a Misses 16 now as evidenced by the black jeans in the second photo,which fit perfectly (Time and True Curvy fit High Waisted jean which I bought with a love offering from a friend at work). I am a Juniors 17 in No Boundaries Juniors size at work as evidenced by the 3 pair of "mom jeans" I got a few weeks ago and wear regularly. So I got a 15/17 and a 19.  

I have a motto, try on the large size first, saves a lot of pain.  The large size fit well and it was only $13 so I got it, along with the black jean.  We also had a natural/cream colored jegging I had been eyeing (seen in photo between teal jeans and black jeans) .  I tried on the 16/18 and it looked awful and tight.  I tried on the 20 and I looked like a sausage about to burst out of the casing.  So I hung that back up for some luckier woman to buy.  

Work itself was pretty uneventful. My boss brought donuts so I ate a couple.  I should not have but I did.  I did bring a salad to eat at work along with my keto sandwich.  I took my lunch early so there would not be drama about covering for me.  It worked.  

I bought most of my groceries at work on my way out.  I also got more of the litter the cats like so much.  I got plain whole fat greek yogurt for Cleo and I to share.  I got sliced cheese, sandwich meat, and keto bread. I got a can of salmon and some tuna.  I got a big thing of organic salad greens with a good sell by date.  I got some Omega 3 capsules and some ginger root, I hope the Omega 3 will help with my heart, depression, and joints.  Ginger root I hope will help with digestion and joints.  Then I checked out.  

Jack brought me home.  I called my parents and then came here, after I take my supplements I plan to stay up for a bit and then go to bed.  

That's it for now.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty dress. It looks great on you but i would pass on wearing the knee high socks with it and go with nude panty hose or bare legs.

Heather Knits said...

LOL! Yeah the black socks are my support socks for work. They are a pain to doff and don so I just left them on. I have some cute black flats the fashion police at work said would work with it.

Anonymous said...

you look so much better now than when you were going through hell with Ron. Congratulations. You sure buy a lot of clothes.

Heather Knits said...

I went from a 3/4X to an XL. The only thing that fits is my old winter coat and even then I look like a kid playing dress up. I buy most of my stuff at the thrift store and the clearance rack at work. I have about 5 pairs of jeans. LOL I don't feel guilty.