Wednesday, February 15, 2023

In the middle of the night

 Can't sleep, more on that later.  

So I went to work.  Jack was having a hard time worst I've seen him in months. Losing someone is a lot like being gutted and expected to walk around with half your vital organs. I felt really bad for him. 

Side note: one reason we would never make it he has very liberal politics, I do not. 

Over 30 years ago I had a very bad suicidal depression (probably in my top 5) on Valentines day I just wanted to die. It was ghastly. So I always feel bad for others.  Someone out there is going through the same thing. That was 1992 and less than a month later I met Ron, by the way. 

I figured the team leads would bring in treats, Walmart would spring for a sheet cake, etc. I felt a little silly buying a bag of Dove Caramels (they were out of snickers).  But I was the only one. My coworkers were very reluctant to try Dove Chocolate vs.snickers so I had plenty for both shifts. I was glad I had brought the chocolate. 

Work was pretty uneventful.  The other lady did not come back.  Did she push it back herself?  We got lectured about overtime and how they don't have any so maybe they told her to wait.  As her best friend told me during lunch "She can't do much". So I did my thing. 

I started working on a migraine so I got a six pack of Dew Zero (advised to by the Pepsi guy) and a two pack of donuts and had that,it worked on the migraine but here I am up at 1:30 in the morning. I get paid this morning but I haven't got the email yet.  

I am debating getting some shoes I saw at work. They are a pastel pink and I don't wear a lot of pastels so I don't want to leap into anything. 

I did not start my cycle but I had the cup inserted properly.  I think I will wear it while working this week just in case my cycle does show. 

My only big plan for "my"money is paying the gas bill. The cats are using the crystal litter (a lot!) so I am very happy about that, may buy some more after work but not sure. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: