Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day!

 Not depressed but not motivated getting up.  Did get up, bagged up some candy for Jack.  It's going to be tough for him today the first V-day without his wife. Then I bagged up some candy for the drivers. 

Took a shower, did my Bible study, made up my lunch. I know I am wearing my medium wash skinny jeans but what top?  It will be in the 70's today so I don't need long sleeves.  I have a couple of "dings" (small bruises) on my arm from work related stuff no biggie but not really crazy about showing that off. 

I had a feeling I should wear the cup today so I will, if nothing else it will be good practice for when I do have a cycle.  If I do... I'm at the age where they stop.  

Better get dressed. 




That's what I went with today.  My poor doctor had a hard time talking about Ron (he brought Ron up).  An unbeliever sees death very differently - for them it is the end of a person.  For me it is a temporary separation, in the meantime all Ron's problems have melted away and he is perfect. 

We aren't married in Heaven though, I believe we will be very close to everyone up there. 

That's it for now. I plan to get some sort of treat before work but not sure what.  For my coworkers I mean. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reds a good color on you.