Friday, February 3, 2023

Friday morning

 Wow a blast from the past at the grocery store.  They were playing "Monkey" by George Michael.  It perfectly describes loving someone with addiction. 

I took a Uber to the blood test lab,got there, they had a full house.  But I had to fill out paperwork and they were done by the time I finished.  I had a VERY easy stick and she said I had "great" veins which is a new one to me.  They used to frown/scowl/grimace as they poked around my elbow.  But the needle went in painlessly and she got several vials of blood without a speck of trouble.  The cost was less than I had planned so I had enough to cover 2 ubers.  

I walked over to the Kolache factory and boy their prices went up.  I got a Uber from there to the Post Office and mailed my packages.  Then I walked to a bus stop and looped around to my grocery store, did that, came home.  Now I'm going to take a nap.  

Here is what I wore today: 



Taking a nap.  More later.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt. Very cute.