Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Tuesday evening

 Well, the cats don't like Brie. 

I got some on the markdown rack last weekend (addicted to the markdown rack!) and just tried it tonight.  Do I eat the rind?  I did, it was good.  Cats were interested so I let them have a sniff but they didn't want any.  

Work was pretty busy as you'd expect and there were a lot of people selling stuff by the side of the road on my way home.  I had thought about buying myself a balloon, that would have been fun, but I just knew poor Cleo would be terrified of it so of course I'm not bringing that into the house.  

One year Bubba cat brought me a dead rat for Valentine's day, or Mother's day, I forget. I did not get any "gifts" from the cats so I was happy.  

Interestingly enough every woman at work wore some version of red today. I fit right in.  Jack was having a hard time though. 

I had a good day. I still believe in true love and happy endings. I want other people to be happy. Personally, I am OK being solo for now. 

I saw a really cute pair of sneakers for $20 at work today I may buy them tomorrow when I get paid. We will see. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: