Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Well I am done with Always Flex-foam

 I like to wear a thin pad to work the week before my period because I can't always run off to the bathroom.  So yesterday I put in one of my "flex foam"Always pads I have had in the bathroom for a few years.  For whatever reason I tend to prefer the generic thin pads which I have never had an issue, but decided I would "treat" myself to the nicer pad. 

I got to the bathroom about halfway through my shift and the damned thing had CRUMBLED. It was still in the cover but pieces of it were shifted around and there were large gaps in coverage. I was furious. Happily I did NOT need it yesterday but that is just awful. 

So when I got home I threw the rest out and I am glad I stashed the generic thin pads that work so well for me every day.  And I have used some OLD versions of that with no trouble. 

I guess it is the foam. But what a waste of money.  

I am getting some reusable cloth pad "liner" types today while I'm at work. I like those a lot, too. 

Work was pretty intense but I did it. NOT happy the boss did not let me get one of my breaks. She told me to "Wait an hour, and take a lunch instead" so I got a break and a lunch for 9 hours. I reminded myself how desperate I had been (for work) a few years ago and how I would have done anything just to be able to support myself.  But I am going to watch this. 

Shower time. 

Oh I also had horrible gas at work not sure what that was about. Was it the cucumber I had Sunday?  The new Keto bread?   I had my normal routine this morning so I don't think it was any kind of food poisoning.  

Here are the photos for today.  A bolder fashion choice with the jean but I have been eyeing them at work for a long time, when they hit the clearance rack and got down to $9 I decided to bite. They fit very well. 



Oh and the pad I like is the Equate Ultra Thin.  They are very reasonably priced as well. I just wear them as backup for the tampon or on a day I "might" get my cycle but not sure.  

I did not have some symptoms I normally do this month so I am about 50/50 on if I will have an actual cycle, if I do it should be in the next week. 

I made up my lunch and some snacks.  For the snacks I have them in baggies I can grab out of my lunch bag and stick in my pocket if I get screwed out of a break again. Overall I like working for Walmart but my boss is not well liked by any employee. So I don't feel she is singling me out.  

That's it for now. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's funny how much you share. I wouldn't even discuss my period with my husband.

Anonymous said...

Love the jeans. That sucks about your break. Keep an eye on that.

As for the pads, I HATE Always brand. I have the best luck with the Dollar General brand out of all of them.

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I don't like those jeans. They remind me of the Harlequin clown tights.

Heather Knits said...

Well I like the jeans. About the period dont really have anyone around I can talk about it. But I promise I wont be one of those people who takes photos of their bowel movements to put online.