Saturday, February 4, 2023

Saturday Morning

 So the lab has a portal now instead of sending me an email?  We will see how that works. They did say they would fax results to my doc which I am happy about. So a little anxiety about the portal.  But the girl did say something they would email me the results as well so I am confused. 

Nothing in my email this morning so not yet apparently, maybe Monday I'm thinking. 

I went to bed very early (7 PM) last night and slept 13 hours straight so I guess I needed it.  And I am having the oddest cycle ever, with very light spotting.  I guess I really am wrapping it up.  

Weight was up to 185 but I ate some bad things yesterday (kolaches, a piece of lemon pound cake) so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, but I need to do menu planning for next week and wondering what I should pack in my lunches. Sweet potatoes and keto bread are higher carb, after all, but the sweet potatoes do pack a lot of nutrition/fiber/beta carotene.  I will figure it out.  

But I did sleep well and the cats were patient waiting for me to get up. Spotty was trying to molest his sister so I had to tell him 1.  Incest is bad and 2.  Rape is bad and we don't do either in my house.  I was very matter of fact with him and then he just ran off.  

I washed all my cloth pads yesterday (they absorb better after a few washes) and found this when I walked by: 



I thought it was pretty funny.  He sleeps in my underwear drawer if I leave it open and will in fact throw underwear on the floor to adjust it to his satisfaction. 😂 So it doesn't faze me.  

My mood is pretty good for a change (maybe all the sleep) so I am going to enjoy that today.  Plan is to run by a grocery store and that's it for the day.  

That's it for now. 

No comments: