Sunday, February 26, 2023

Sunday morning

 I worry I am going to drive off readers.  

First it was the cloth pads; then the menstrual cups. Now it is my toilet.  So I will just say my toilet was perfectly fine until Friday night but is now making odd noises when I flush.  It does the job..but makes odd farting noises after?  But it's doing the job.  

Worst case I get paid Wednesday as long as it holds until then. The drains work?  I am not a plumber. 

Ron took care of the house stuff. Now as a widow I either wring my hands and play helpless with tradesmen, hope I don't get hosed. Learn more about how to do it myself. Remarry some guy who is handy...or might make matters worse!  😂😂  Lots of variables there. 

So for now I am going to wait I would not call this a plumbing emergency like that LOVELY broken pipe in my yard last summer. And that I think I handled very well (God's leading). Did a load of clothes this morning that worked.  

I heard, and this is just gossip, that when AT&T was putting in new fiber internet lines their contractor broke some home sewer lines and the homeowners had to pay for emergency $5K fixes, then try to get the money out of AT&T.  I didn't have anything like that thank God.  So I try to count my blessings. 

I slept pretty well last night. Biscuit is very cuddly.  I am going to miss him so when he dies. 

I am doing laundry, doing rags/towels now and then a load of mixed clothes, cloth pads, etc.  I just wash it with the regular clothes because I am not "using" them they are just in case. And nothing yet.  So I just wash them in the sensitive formula detergent, air dry, have something every day. Because one day when I was a teen (it was not my first period) my period came unexpectedly and I was wearing a light pink sweatsuit, I looked like something out of a horror movie it was a BLOODBATH.  So they sent me home (adoptive mom was stay at home wife/mom). I don't want that again. 

Then I need to do a little meal prep but not much, just chop up my cabbage and do some dishes. 

I am going to work on my roast chicken.  Weight was down to 182 this morning. That's it for now.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here you go maybe this will help

https://www.smithsplumbingservice.com/blog/2020/february/top-3-toilet-sounds-to-watch-out-for/

Anonymous said...

And some more

https://www.boblarsonplumbing.com/blog/2020/december/if-your-plumbing-is-making-these-sounds-there-s/

https://www.stevesplumbingandheating.com/About-Us/Blog/entryid/185/5-weird-toilet-sounds-what-they-mean

Heather Knits said...

Sounds like it could be a partial clog. I do have an auger if that's the case.

Side note toilet has made these noises off and on before but always cleared up in a day or two.