Friday, February 10, 2023

Friday morning

 Last night was crazy, my relief had a doctor's appointment and management didn't know about it. I only found out by texting her so it was very chaotic the last half hour. Hopefully she comes in today. 

It is my actual Friday today so I need to figure out what I'm doing tomorrow.  Sleeping in with the cats sounds good.   I need to do a fridge inventory tonight and figure out what groceries I need tomorrow; I know I am good for block cheese but other things are a question mark. I'll get that when I get home.  

Yesterday one of my bosses had an encounter with a customer who shoved past her and she was pretty shaken up.  She went home early. So I don't know if she is coming  in today.  The other boss (the critical one) will be there today but I will keep reminding myself it is my Friday.  

It is supposed to be "blustery" for my ride home from work, and cold (40-50F) so I wore long underwear under my jeans. Top half I have a cute thermal top, a fleece jacket, and my heavy oversized jacket on top of that for coming home. Hopefully that will work. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: