Friday, December 14, 2012

What about what happened?

Are mentally ill people evil? NO. Can they be? Yes. Can a normal person commit a horrible, evil, act? Absolutely.


What happened today was an evil problem.

With the things that happened to me, in my life, plus having mental illness and brain damage, I could have very well ended up killing someone. But I didn't because I have Jesus in my life - guiding me, encouraging me to forgive those who harmed me, loving and praying for everyone, friends and otherwise.

Instead of bringing harm, I bring care to my husband and cats, affection and interest to my friends and customers, love to my family and friends. But that's not me, that's God in me.

Getting God in your life fills that life up with hope and potential. The slain are with Jesus - Revelation 21:4 "4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

Right now the shooter is screaming in hell - Matthew 10:28

"And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Revelation 21:5 "Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

[NKJV]

I'm praying for the victims. I hope you know I pray for you daily.

No comments: